SUN DOOR grows...
SUN DOOR has been providing a natural island environment for group retreats since 2012, with a pause during Covid. We have reopened and offer a range of retreats for individuals and larger groups. Alone or with others, we offer a rare opportunity for you to settle down in nature and nurture yourself. We will support you to connect with walking your road to peace and healing, with offerings in Yoga, Somatics, Trauma Healing, Sound Healing, Five Element Adventures, Massage and time on Hornby.
Your SUN DOOR Solo Retreat
A SUN DOOR retreat is a refuge. It offers you a quiet, secluded place for rest, practice, healing sessions, ritual, and deep nourishment. You will have time to explore both the light and the inevitable shadow that come with a rich and well-lived life. We offer you the opportunity to embrace the adventure in SUN DOOR’s rustic comforts and profound beauty. Your premium retreat includes three nights and days of private forest accommodation, generous wholesome meals to meet your needs, and one-on-one healing sessions with dedicated practitioners. Together we will create your personal retreat, tailoring it to support your needs. We offer you space throughout your retreat to settle into your unique stillness. We have options for you to share with a friend, family or precious others.
Owner and Founder of SUN DOOR
At SUN DOOR we value:
- the light in all living beings
- the land and our intrinsic relationship with it
- harmony in living and relationship
- making conscious efforts towards the evolution of self in an ever changing world
- alleviating physical and emotional pain through practices that free the body, breath, and mind
- honouring the privacy and personal space of all comers
- offering an essential small drop of joy and healing in the big ocean of human experience